Sir Daggonnet, the Arrogant
Never tell Sir Daggonnet the odds. Five against one is fair!
Armor points: 8
AC: 3 (Chain Armor w/out a Sheild)
- Pole Arm (Partisan) = 1d8+4
- Crossbow = 1d6+0
- Short Sword = 1d6+4
- Flask (Holy Water) = 1d8+4 vs Undead and Fiends
- Fist = 1d2+4
- Fortitude = 13
- Will = 17
- Reflex = 17
- Presence = 16
- Force Expose: Grants an ally +1 to hit against an enemy you just successfully attacked.
- Defense Stance: Grants +2 AC during the first in a combat in which you weren’t surprised.
- Medic: Allows you to heal yourself or another by 2 hp per level of experience per day.
- Defense Roll: You may give up your first attack of a round to avoid being surprise attacked.
- Launched Attack: Grants +2 to hit on the first round in which you have surprise.
- Hunting Horn
- Large Silver Shield (Reflective)
- Book of Grudges (worn around neck on a chain)
- Shard of Screaming Woman Mirror